- I want to have a clerical job as my main source of income which won't need to be much as my eating preferences are cheap.
- I just want to live in a little open space place on the outskirts of a small town,
- drive a little used car with working climate control,
- go listen to live music and play games with friends,
- host little gatherings,
- buy some suspended food, and
- help my family and friends financially.
- I will get an MBA and
- learn new media, marketing and confidence in the process.
- I want to help small businesses even if it ends up being just pocket change for me.
- I want to make theatre more prevalent in small towns.
I believe less money (had or charged) does not mean poor. Excellent theatre does not need to cost over $50 which makes it far less accessible. I need very little. I love TV, but no need to waste money on cable. Internet and cell is needed, but there are cheap options if need be. My tastes in food usually mean the highest cost for a serving is maybe a dollar, maybe two. Though I do like to eat out, so I will need discipline on that. Otherwise, I live a pretty cheap, low maintenance life. But I am not trash.
I just know that my life is about experiences, wandering, exploring, art, love, caring, passion, compassion. It's irrational and terribly impractical, but my mind and heart will always be in conflict. I have a passionate heart and a logical mind.... Too many times I went the side of logic and it hurt my heart. I think it's time to let my heart win...