Autumn is an energizing time for me. Here's a list of what makes it so.
- Cooler Weather I absolutely hate being hot, and feel hot at lower temperatures. I prefer needing to wear a sweater. I love bundling up. I love feeling warmth spread through my body.
- Warm Drinks I love coffee and it needs to be hot. I also love hot chocolate, hot apple cider, and hot tea. This is the time for this.
- Soups, Stews, & Chili I love these foods and I love what they signify. Add some hot rolls too!
- So Colorful It seems as nature is preparing to sleep, it puts on a magnificent finale. And the orange afternoon sky. That's my favorite.
- Smells I don't mean pumpkin spice, though I do love that. I mean the smell of smoke. People burning the ditch grass, bon fires, fire places, and wood stoves.
- Flannel I love flannel, especially in plaid and argyle. It's finally cool enough to wear them!
- Cuddle Time! It's the PERFECT time and excuse to cuddle for "body warmth." :D
All images are from Pixabay and link to the site where the creator posts it.